Roma Ι Architecture Department
JOB DESCRIPTION: ANNOUNCEMENT OFFICER
Studio Speri is looking for an expert in tenders and announcements for inclusion in the Tender Office team.
Specifically, the resource will deal with the preparation of the technical offer and the related drafting and technical documentation accompanying it; he will also have to coordinate the grouped companies and prepare the technical offers (methodological reports, presentation of works, CVs, etc.).
THE IDEAL CANDITATE MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF:
- Technical lngneristica / architecture training;
- Ability to draft technical offers for tenders for engineering and architecture services;
- Coordination skills;
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel programs, Power Point of the Office package;
- Knowledge of the main graphics programs and PM Autocad, Photoshop, InDesign and Office Project;
- Availability request to distribute working hours in relation to the deadlines for the delivery of offers.
- Place of work: ROME CENTER
FRAMEWORK AND TYPE OF CONTRACT:
The company is interested in inserting the resource within the technical staff with a full-time / part-time VAT regime. The type of placement and the salary will be linked to the degree of experience and real abilities of the candidate. After a trial period of 3 months, annual enrollment is expected with the possibility of renewal.
The research is aimed at both sexes (I. 903/77) with authorization for the processing of personal data (I. 196/03)
If you think this position is what you are looking for click on the button below and send us your CV!